New Pantry Label Collections | 204 Labels including Basics, Vegan, Gluten Free, Baking, Bins and more!

Three new collections.

Three different colourways.

Loads of organizing prettiness!

Introducing the "Starter Pantry", the "Healthy Pantry" (with vegan and gluten free options) and "Bins and Containers" in Chalk it Up (Chalkboard), Retro Blue, and Vintage Aloha (Floral).

I was so excited about these new labels that I spent an entire weekend stripping my pantry of all my old labels and re-labelling over 200 jars and containers. They are still similar to my previous labels, but just a fresh take on them, incorporating new fonts and a more customizable label format (keep as an easy to cut rectangle or square, or trim down to create curvy labels). Not to mention, these instant download files include so many pantry items that I think most kitchens will be fully covered and then some!

Stay tuned for a big post on my pantry re-labelling, including my experience with my previous labels that lived in my pantry for 2.5 years, as well as tips on storing in containers, durability of labels, and much more!

"Retro Blue" above, a fresh take on my classic "Vintage Blue" labels


"Retro Blue" mix and matched with "Vintage Aloha"





"Retro Blue" mix and matched with "Vintage Aloha"

Keep the standard square corners (a la top right chalkboard label) or trim further and curve the corners for fancy detail!





A BIG thank you to Shellyarm, moviemel, Joyce Sulit, Whitney, Kim, Diana's Life, Chapman family, katie, Gigi and Jen Jones for leaving your label feedback  - it definitely helped steer the direction of these collections! Please email me at thepapersociety@gmail.com and let me know which labels you would like gratis! 

Visit The Paper Society on etsy.

Comments

  1. Wow, fabulous! I have pantry envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailsa! Give it a go - much easier than it looks! :)

      Delete
  2. Where can you find containers similar to those? I have been searching for good pantry containers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin,

      All of my containers are from Dollorama (a dollar store in Canada). If you see my original pantry post you will find lots of comments on where to find similar jars in the US (if that is where you are coming from!) http://thesocialhome.blogspot.ca/2012/02/pantry-pretty-dollar-store-pantry.html

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately no Dollorama around here in Indiana. Thanks for the information!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts