Rum and Eggnog Cupcakes



Rum and Eggnog. I don't think there's been a better pairing since Bert and Ernie.

Although eggnog is no longer something I will enjoy in it's store bought state (see this post here), I still love to make this simple recipe for guests and friends. It's so yummy. And so easy. So easy, in fact, that instead of giving you a full recipe, I am giving you this.

Cake Mix. Follow directions. Replace a portion of the liquid with rum. Or rum extract. A lot of rum if you like it. I like rum. Make cupcakes.

Buttercream. Follow directions from Google. Pretty much, butter, icing sugar, milk etc. Replace milk with eggnog. Double the vanilla extract. Add some nutmeg.

Sprinkle nutmeg after piping butternogcream on your cooled cupcakes. Put in a cute box. With a label...

And you're done! Just a few simple subs to a standard recipe and you look like a baker extraordinaire!

Thank me later :)

TGIF!

Comments

  1. This sounds delicious!!

    Jillian
    http://www.goodmorningsweetums.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts